Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Discharge Day

Well they let me go home this morning, actually got out of the hospital around 9:30 today. Felt pretty good this morning when I woke up, tried to eat some of that good old hospital food but only managed to get about 4 bites in, that was good enough. They sent me packing with my 5 new prescriptions, anti viral, anti bacterial, nausea ...not sure what else. Have to take temperature four times a day and need to call into the hospital if I get over 100.4 or if I start to get the mouth sores, I think that might be grounds for another night at the spa as I call it. I am starting to feel the effects of the chemo I think, mostly just my stomach, like a rolling feeling that comes and goes. I think it might get worse before it gets better so I will close now, I want to get a few more bites in me as I don't think I will be eating anything for a few days, or very little. They want someone with me around the clock, I really must apologize to those who have this duty because it's probably not going to be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment