Saturday, October 9, 2010

Time for a hat!!!

Well, it's Saturday and I am still here at Hershey Med, maybe getting out tomorrow but not 100 percent sure, will see what the night brings. It's been a rough couple of days with little sleep. The throat issue seems to have resolved itself, I can now drink and have managed to eat some ice cream and jello without hurling. They are still giving me my meds via IV so I know I cannot go home until I am able to take them orally, think I will ask for the next round straight up. I also woke up about 5:30am with a really bad case of diarrhea, to replace the throat issue. They seem to think the chemo is just causing a stink the whole way thru my body so hopefully it ends with this. Stomach cramps have been pretty bad and I have got to change my outfit at least 5 or 6 times today! And then there's the hair, the moment I have been waiting for, the hair is coming out like crazy. I left quite a bit of it in the shower today but still sporting a bunch, I think I will sit here for the next hour or so and just run my fingerstru it to get it over with....it's everywhere.....pics next week. Well, it's a beautiful day out and I hope you all enjoy it, by the time I get out there I will definitely need a hat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment