Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fever.....

Tuesday,not such a good day. We make the trip over to Hershey and had an 8am Appt today. I let the doctor know that taking the medication is almost impossible. It makes me gag and I end up throwing everything up and also again about this burning in my throat. Alot of patients get mouth sores or ulcers, I have been gargling to avoid this but I think they have invaded my throat! After returning home and hurling a few times things got worse. I have to check my temperature often and cannot go over 100.4, and of course I went there. So, we called the doctor and with in an hour I was on my way to Hershey again, this time for admission. It's actually Wednesday now, mid afternoon and have to go, nurse here. Will update later hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment